Cemclub Company LLC, in accordance with its informational and educational activities on July 22-25, 2019, in the city of St. Petersburg, holds a seminar and exhibition for cement industry specialists on the subject: "Cement production and ecology, packaging and transport."
The great attention of state and public organizations to environmental issues at industrial enterprises, toughening requirements for reducing greenhouse gas emissions, and the successful use of technogenic materials, including combustible materials in a number of countries, make, in our opinion, this topic global and relevant. .
The seminar is expected to hear reports from representatives of research institutes, universities, factories, specialists of the largest domestic and foreign manufacturers of gas cleaning and dust removal equipment, as well as reports on current issues of environmental protection, science-based environmental management and legislation in this area. The reports will discuss the following questions:
- the main directions of development of technology and equipment for the aspiration of dust and gas emissions in the cement industry;
-modern technical solutions for the reconstruction of hose and electric filters;
-experience of using bag filters for cleaning gases from rotating cement kilns;
-new efficient materials and designs in bag filters and electrostatic precipitators;
-technological techniques for reducing emissions of CO2, SOx and NOx in cement production;
-reduction of specific consumption of fuel and electricity, as one of the main directions of environmental improvement in the region of cement production;
-increasing the use of industrial waste in the production of cement, including hazardous and combustible waste;
- rational methods of operation of hose and electric filters in the cement industry;
-scientific and technical progress and ecology;
ecology (science-based environmental management) and regional authorities, their role in environmental protection,
- transportation of raw materials, coal dust and cement to the warehouse of the enterprise;
- open and closed (tubular) type conveyor belts, traced along horizontal and curvilinear paths; road and rail transport;
- warehouses for homogenization of raw materials of longitudinal and round shape; stackers and reclaimers;
- replacement of pneumatic conveying by mechanical - an effective way to reduce energy consumption;
- facilities and storage facilities for storing cement clinker;
- cement storage silos, equipment and schemes for silo loading and unloading;
- equipment for packing cement in bags, complex plants for packing, storing and shipping, packaging systems;
- aspiration in places of loading, reloading and unloading bulk and dusty materials;
-Automated system of accounting and control of material flows at a cement plant.
The heads of cement enterprises of Russia and the CIS countries, their deputies, chief engineers, technical directors, ecologists, heads of the Central laboratory, specialists and managers of manufacturers of equipment for gas cleaning and aspiration, transport shops and warehouses, as well as specialists and responsible employees of the local Administrations responsible for environmental issues in the region.
The seminar program provides an interesting cultural program and a city tour with visits to museums. In order to timely prepare the seminar program, we kindly ask you to provide the names of the participants, the topics of the reports 2 weeks before the event. Dear ladies and gentlemen, we invite you personally, your colleagues and technical specialists to take part in the seminar.
|Copyright © CemClub® Co. Ltd CemStroy® CementInform® InformCement®|